Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 15 summary

This week can be divided into two parts, the final project and american stories.

I worked very hard to finish my part of the work, which are 1000 words describing the future of the English in the world, I asked the teacher if he could check it out and give me some input, I was happy that to know the grammatical errors I make so I could correct them with time.

For the task of the american stories, like I mentioned in the presentation we made, I'm very stressed because I have more final projects to make and the time is running out. I find time to enjoy two of the three stories, I specially enjoyed the third one because l identified with the main character, he is full of frustration (like a student during finals).

In the end he cared for the others, it's important to note that this is how life is, we can't ignore the problems of the others and if we can't help them it's our duty to do so, even if it's a small effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment