Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 13 summary

This week was very short to me:
The quiz was very tricky, but I think I'm gonna get a got grade because I studied a lot for it. On Wednesday we need to make a post on the forum with the subject of plagiarism, it makes sense doing this because it's something we have to avoid for the final project.

The next class we answered questions of the short stories we had to read for the class. (Unto dust, Love love love alone and The Silence). I worked again with Tiffah, we did a good work although it was incredibly difficult for me to write the number of words we needed to put in each answer, didn't feel like myself that day. I also managed to know the sarcastic side of Tiffah,  she was stressed because of other classes so that's understandable.

We were both making funny comments about the stories we read, I think this was the best class of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment