Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 11 summary

John Donne and his painting:
For this class I worked with Tiffah Arcadia, this was the first time I actually talked to her in the semester; I'm a pretty quite person, so that's the reason why. We really make a good team, she really was really helpful, giving me many ideas that I could work with. Also we had to work in other place because my computer has been broke since week 9 and she didn't her Mac's charger.

On Wednesday, we started working in our presentation of Trinidad and Tobago, I'm mostly focusing in how they English is very different when compared with other countries.

Our proposal for the final project is very simple, we are going to talk about the beginnings of English and it's expansion through time, its usage in popular culture and the future of the language. We still need to go deep in every point of the research.

No comments:

Post a Comment