Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 7 Summary: Various activities

Creative contest writing

In the first session we worked on creating a story with a select group of themes. My story was about a girl being lecture by her dad in a park in the future, in a underwater city to be more exactly. The girl is very young having an altercation with another child because of a broken toy. Her father told her that her actions always have consequences and you have to be at the same time responsible of your actions, making references on ho humanity is now living underwater due to pollution on Earth.

I was inspired mostly of sci-fi movies, videogames and books I have read, also I wanted to included a development of artificial intelligence in the form of the serv-bots but the extension of the story didn't gave me the opportunity. 

Punctuation exercise

In session two, we worked in pairs (in my case I worked with Julio) using the magazines we brought in order to write them again without any punctuation and capital letters. This task was very difficult because I confused a lot of points with commas.

Shakespeare search

I worked alone for this activity in CETEC, because my computer is not working properly these days, the activity really made me think if the writer really did all of his plays, because of the lack of information and that there is no original manuscripts written by him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment