Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 3 summary:Job Interview video and Charles Dickens questions.


 
Job interview
 
For this week we worked in teams (in my case Thelma and Jose) our idea was of a man with an automotive engineering major, searching for a job in a marketing company. Out teacher gave us a lot of ideas for the background for our principal character.
 
I was very stressed in filming the video because I think that it will took us at least one hour to make it, but to my surprise we made in 30 minutes with only two takes. My role in the video, as you can see on the link below, is of the former engineer.
 
 

Charles Dickens
 
We were instructed in answering 15 questions of Dickens, mostly about his life and the inspiration for his books. The activity was made in teams of two so I paired up with Jimena, we divided the questions so we could finish it faster.
 
I find it interesting the way Charles Dickens experiences affected his way of writing the "quarrel with America" is an example of this. He didn't liked hipocresy, corrupted governments and child labor was an aspect of his country. It is sad that things are still like that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment