Week 1:
In the first week, we saw the contents of the course and worked creating an essay of two hundred words about a topic of our election ita finished with a homework of reading the two introductions of one of the books of the course and making an essay of a list of topics and a presentation of it for week 2.
Week 2:
We had a quiz of the introductions of the book, on the second sesión we had to deliver the essay and make the presentation of the topic. I was very nervous at first because in my other classes my presentations are in my spanish so it was very difficult to perform it. When I finished my presentation I realized that it is the same as making a presentation in spanish but I need to practice more my choice of words.
- Overall it was a very balanced weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment